Matthew 25 Ministries, ministers to emotional needs, physical needs and spiritual needs of different people. To do this, we had lined up a Plan of Action for the year. We have an orphage in Chilenje, 21 Kalamo Road. We support 100 orphans from Mapoloto, Chilenje and Mutendere. Twelve (12) of these orphans are adopted to our orphanage. We are supporting another 100 orphans in Kapete, Chongwe.
We minister to the blind people and the physically challenged people (disabled). We work inconjuction with Chilenje police looking after abused girls until their cases have been disposed of.
We are supporting 150 People Living with HIV/AIDs (PLWHiv/Aids) in Chilenje and Mutendere and 100 others in Kapete, Chongwe. We also support the aged people and the mentally sick people in Chongwe.
- Mondays: Visit to Prisons
- Tuesdays: Meeting with widows in Mutendere
- Wednesdays: Prayers and intercession
- Thursdays: Visit to Chainama Mental Hospital
- Fridays: First Friday of every month, we minister to the blind in Misisi compound
- Saturdays: We hold inter-denominational fellowship meetings from 10:00-12:00 hours
- Every two month we visit and minister to prisoners at Mumbwa Prison